Friday 3 August 2012

Here we go!



Hello readers! I'm Catherine and after toying with the idea for a few months I have finally decided to set up this blog. Expect to find posts about things I enjoy which i'm sure will include beauty items, clothing and other bits and bobs I come across. 

 To let you know a little about myself; i'm 19, living in the north of Ireland and about to begin the second year of my Marketing degree at University of Ulster. My dream job would be working in the marketing department of a cosmetics company (aiming a bit high.)Spending my summer working in a shop to earn some £££ and seeing my friends as much as possible- it's all good :) 

 With the awkward introduction now over, I'll end this post with I hope you will enjoy my blog and check back soon for some new posts. 
Bye for now, Catherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...