Saturday 1 September 2012

Mini Haul!


Hi everyone!
This post will be about a few items I recently purchased from Boots. A couple of them were repurchases as I always use them, but the rest are new products I haven't tried before. 

I'll start with the products I've re-purchased which are, Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 001 Transparent. This has been the only pressed powder I think I have ever used and it works a treat! It says it lasts up to 5 hours and minimises the appearance of pores which I completely agree with. It retails for £3.99 at Boots 
The next item is another offering from Rimmel and this time it's their Hide the Blemish Concealer in 001 Ivory. Once again this is the only concealer I use for under my eyes and have lost count of how many times I have repurchased. It retails for £4.49 in Boots
The last Rimmel item is a new one for me; the Wake Me Up concealer in 001 Ivory which I bought as I thought it would go well with the Wake Me Up foundation. It retails for £5.99 in Boots
On to nail polishes, I bought two Models Own ones in Buff Pink and Ibiza Mix (part of the Hedkandi range.) I had been thinking of getting the Ibiza Mix for a while because who doesn't love a bit of glitter? They retail for £5.00 each in Boots but when I got to the till I noticed they had an offer of 2 for £7.50

 Last but not least I got Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten. Now I originally bought this thinking it was an eyeshadow base, and when I got home realised it was actually a gel eyeliner. But it's ok, it can be used as an eyeshadow base! It's a lovely champagne colour and retails for £13.00 in Boots.

*Just on a side note, this post isn't me bragging or showing off about what I've bought. I just enjoy reading posts like this and thought you might as well.

Catherine, xo

5 comments:

  1. The Stila Smudge Pot looks so nice, lovely blog I'm your newest follower x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried both of the Rimmel concealers that you mention and the powder, love all of those products. You have a lovely blog, such pretty photography:-)

    eleanorpearson,blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think they are great :) and thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the RImmel Stay Matte powder, I use it every day without fail and it's one of the few products that helps keep my makeup in place all day and stops me looking like a greaseball!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...