Friday 7 September 2012

Polishes with Pow!- Models Own

This will be the first of two posts on my favourite nail polishes in my collection


There’s nothing like an exciting nail polish, (call me sad, I know) and these Models Own nail polishes are right up my street. They definitely offer something different from the regular block colour. The four I'm going to mention are, from left to right; Tropical Sun, Indian Ocean, Pink Buff and Ibiza Mix. 
(Available from Boots, £5 each)

I know you are probably thinking, there's nothing exciting about Pink Buff, but i've included it purely because I think it's a great base colour for Ibiza Mix.

Tropical Sun and Indian Ocean are both part of the Beetlejuice collection which I believe is still available and Ibiza Mix is part of the Hedkandi collection which again, I think is still available. If not, eBay will most likely have them!

My go-to colour for the summer was most definitely Indian Ocean. It's so unique and I've seen nothing like it! 

Have you tried any of Models Own offerings? 

Catherine, xo



3 comments:

  1. I have yet to try Models Own nail polish! These look amazing though. Must pick some up when I'm in the UK again! Particularly love Indian Ocean! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Indian Ocean and Ibiza Mix - I've been trying to hunt down those two colours but I can't find them where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indian Ocean looks gorgeous, sucker for shimmery things at the mo hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...