Tuesday 25 September 2012

Review- L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal

Firstly, I must apologise for the lack of blogging the past few weeks as I've just started back at University and didn't have much time. 

Now I do have to admit that I have never been one for experimenting with various types of shampoo, in fact I usually stick to Herbal Essences, Aussie or whichever is on offer! I have spotted the Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal many times and thought it looked interesting (purely for the sparkles and the pink packaging), so when I saw that it was on offer I decided to give it a go and see if it really works.


The product claims to illuminate and smooth the hair's surface for better light reflection and crystal shine through the use of visible micro-crystals and mother of pearl powder. 
They also claim crystal shine and feather touch, which after using a full bottle of the shampoo, I totally agree with.
From the first use I definitely noticed my hair feeling softer and not as heavy. I also haven't experienced any issues with product build up. It has worked a treat every time! 

I found the scent to be very nice but not over-powering
Have you tried Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal? What is your favourite shampoo at the moment?

Catherine, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...