Wednesday 30 January 2013

15 Facts About Me

.
 (Just in case you forgot what I look like)

I thought I'd do something a little different for a change. I don't usually write much about myself, so I'm doing the facts about me tag that's been floating around :) Hopefully you feel like you know a little bit more about the girl behind this blog.


  • The most obvious; I'm naturally ginger
  • I've never broken a bone *touches wood*
  • I had braces for exactly three years
  • I can rap an awful lot of songs, especially Kanye West, word for word
  • Anyone who knows me can vouch that I'm a bit obsessed with Ellie Goulding. Although I actually really disliked her the first time I listened to one of her songs.
  • I cried at Chris Moyle's last radio show
  • I've been a member of the audience on Greg James' feet up friday show on Radio1
  • Almost all of my friends call me CMK rather than Catherine. I like it :)
  • I'm ridiculous when it comes to films. There are so many classics I haven't seen. The Lion King always gets a great reaction from people.
  • I have a scar on my left knee
  • I passed my driving test the second time around
  • I gave up learning the piano but I'd love to be able to play an instrument well
  • I can't deal with sweetcorn. The sight of it makes me retch
  • I study Marketing and love it
  • I get nervous doing some of the most simple things

If you have done a Facts About Me post feel free to leave the link in a comment as I love to read them!

Catherine, xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...