Wednesday 23 January 2013

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish- Soft & Gentle






(MAC MSF Soft & Gentle, £21.50)

Hi guys!
For Christmas I received my first MAC product that isn't one of their lipsticks (which I seem to keep loosing.) It came in the form of the beautiful Mineralize Skin Finish in the shade Soft and Gentle.

MAC describe this as a luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. It's the first powder highlight that I've tried and very unlike Benefit's High Beam which I swore by for a long time. As the name suggests, it is more of a gentle highlight and does not pick up as harsh on camera as I have sometimes found with High Beam. 

The only issue I have with this product is that under artificial light (bathroom mirror i'm blaming you for this observation) it can look a little over-powering with the shimmer. Other than this it is a beautiful highlight for cheeks and brow bone and it will definitely last a long time. I can see this becoming somewhat of a staple.

Have you tried any of the mineralize skin finishes?

Catherine, xo 

2 comments:

  1. oh i'd been thinking about buying this. this review has been rally helpful :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...