Thursday 24 January 2013

They're Real! I swear





(Benefit They're Real Mascara, £18.50)

Now if you haven't heard of Benefit's They're Real mascara, where have you been hiding?! Being hailed as the UK's best selling mascara I had great expectations for this product. Although I wasn't running out the door to buy it, perhaps because of the steep price tag. 

I would usually shy away from plastic mascara wands as I have felt they don't work very well for me in the past, (and poking yourself in the eye with one is not pleasant). However, I have to say I got on very well with this one! They're Real creates exceptional length there is no doubt about it. Personally I apply around two coats of this stuff as I have very fair eyelashes, but once it dries there's not much hope of adding another coat. 

Benefits 
  • Great wand, especially the rounded end which grasps the outer lashes better than most.
  • Lengthening 
  • Holds curl very well    
  • Lovely packaging 
The only issue I have with this mascara is that it can be very difficult to remove, although this does mean that it stays put all day :)
 
Have you tried the UK's best selling mascara?
 
Catherine, xo
 
P.s apologies for the scary eye close up!  



2 comments:

  1. I can't actually get over your eyelashes here! Amazing!

    Hollie xo

    www.alusure.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...